10/05/2013

Quick! Cheer me up!

As I sit here on the couch, having not showered in too long to admit, cup of coffee gone (my brain is screaming moooore please), temperatures freeeezing (well not really but ohmygoodness we aren't used to this yet), I figured posting about the good old days, you know, last weekend, would do a mama good.

I thought I'd already written about last weekend, but I can't find it so here's the update. We went to the lake to enjoy the Autumn weather, and it was fabulous. A bit chilly, rainy for some of it, but fabulous. We had nature walks through the enchanted forest, baking sessions, a great steak meal, and time with my grandparents we hadn't seen in too long. They looove the girls and were craving them, so we were happy to oblige. I didn't think to get pictures there, but here are some from the rest of the weekend! 



That girl is too cute even without any legit clothes on (not for lacking of trying, good job papa)


She was mad that I wouldn't let her stir by herself.


Look at the girls. JUST LOOK AT THEM. Bahaha what a terrible (but awesome) picture.




Have a great weekend!



For your convenience, you can follow Living with Intention by choosing one of these options:

No comments:

Post a Comment